Access and use of this website indicates full and unconditional acceptance of all of the general terms and conditions of use that are listed below. These terms and conditions are equally applicable to the information, applications and services that may be accessed through the website.
1. Accessing the website is the exclusive responsibility of the users.
2. All of the website’s contents (texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, logos, brands, commercial names, distinctive signs, software, links, etc.) are the sole and exclusive property of INTREC SL or third parties who have authorized the company to use said content.
All industrial and intellectual property rights regarding this website are legally reserved. Access and use of the website should in no way be considered to imply permission of use or rights concerning any asset of which ownership belongs to INTREC SL or third parties.
The reproduction of the content of the website, in whole or in part, or the sale, transfer, rental, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other possible use of the content is prohibited without the express prior authorization from the corresponding owner. INTREC SL reserves the right to take any legal measures that it may consider appropriate in order to prevent this type of conduct.
3. INTREC SL may unilaterally modify, replace, delete or update the configuration and content of the website and the terms and conditions of use at any time without prior notification.
4. The user agrees to access and use this website in accordance with the law, public order, generally accepted morality and good practices, and the present terms and conditions of use. The user agrees not to use the website for any illegal purposes or effects, or in any way which breaches the rights and interests of third parties or which may damage, disable, overload, interfere, deteriorate or impede the proper use or enjoyment of the website.
5. In accordance with the provisions of Spanish Organic Law 15/1999, dated 13th December, regarding personal data protection (LOPD by its Spanish acronym), INTREC SL hereby informs users of the present website that any personal data provided will be stored in an automated personal data file of which INTREC SL holds ownership and responsibility. The purpose of this file is to be able to respond to and process effectively any enquiries sent and to inform the user about the services offered by INTREC SL. By providing your personal details, you are giving your express consent that INTREC SL can proceed with the automated processing of this data, always for the aforementioned purposes.
Your personal details will be treated with the utmost confidentiality, as INTREC SL, being responsible for the file, has implemented the technical and organizational measures required to guarantee the confidentiality and security of personal data, preventing any modification, loss, processing or unauthorized access with respect to said data.
INTREC SL shall store data provided by the users to make an enquiry or send a request, some of which is necessary to deal with such enquiries and requests effectively. The user is hereby duly notified of the need to provide said data. We inform the user that their e-mail address shall be used to respond to their enquiry and to send information regarding the services offered by INTREC SL and to notify them of any other relevant changes that may occur.
a) The date and time that the user last visited our website.
b) The content design that the user selected the first time that they visited our website.
c) Security items involved in controlling access to restricted areas. The user has the option to block the generation of cookies by selecting the corresponding option on their browser programme.
6. The products and services included on this website and any other relevant information are subject to the general terms and conditions of INTREC SL.
7. The resolution of any dispute derived from the interpretation of and/or compliance with these terms and conditions is subject to Spanish law and the jurisdiction of the tribunals of Cerdanyola del Vallès, and all parties expressly waive their own jurisdiction in the event that it were another.